Enhanced Primary Care Plan (EPC) & Chronic Disease Management Plan (CDM)
Please use this link to read the patient information fact sheet
Please read the fact sheet and discuss with your GP if you are eligible for this program. Not everyone is eligible for a Medicare Referral to see an osteopath. Your GP must check if you are eligible and provide us with their referral prior to your appointment. Please note that our Clinic does not Bulk Bill. Therefore, patients eligible to claim under Medicare’s Chronic Disease Plan will have to pay for their treatment in full and then be reimbursed the Medicare Rebate.
Claiming Medicare Rebate:
- Take fully paid invoice into Medicare office for reimbursement, or
- We can process the claim electronically using our HICAPS terminal (on day of consult).
Rebate using HICAPS terminal
- Pay for consultation by Eftpos or Credit card.
- We swipe your Medicare card and enter details of your EPC referral.
- We swipe your bank card for reimbursement.
- Money is reimbursed into your cheque or savings account within 24 hours.
- Osteopathy is covered by all private health funds we can process your claim electronically using our HICAPS machine (on day of consult)
Please note that we cannot reimburse in cash or to a credit card.