A Covid-19 Update (as at 24/3/2022)
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are unwell.
- If you test positive within 48 hours of attending the clinic please notify us to allow us to monitor staff members closely for symptoms.
- If you are recovering from COVID-19 refrain from attending the clinic for 14 days after your positive test OR after your 7 days quarantine and also having been symptom free for 48 hours.
- Please continue to use the hand sanitiser provided and wear your mask when attending the clinic (QR code check in no longer required)
- Masks are still required to be worn in publicly accessible areas of healthcare premises, including allied health. This requirement extends to patients/clients and staff who access these premises.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation 🙌🏼
We are the experts at Hands on Care for the Whole Family - newborns to seniors!
In practice since 2002, Your Body Osteopathy moved to Macleod Village in 2020. The Clinic now has 8 dedicated, passionate and experienced Practitioners. All our Practitioners use a “hands on” approach to treatment to gently and effectively treat a range of musculoskeletal complaints. The Clinic is situated in Aberdeen Road Macleod in a rather vibrant, community setting with its own park and amenities close by.
The team provide preventative, natural, holistic health care for the whole family. Working with pregnant women, adults (both male & female), children, babies and the elderly. Our hands on techniques include, soft tissue, stretching, joint articulation, manipulation and balance ligamentous tension approaches.
We help you live your best life!
Why Chose Your Body Osteopathy?
- Experienced, registered osteopaths
- Holistic approach to your health
- We care about your health
- We work with you to reach your goals for treatment
- Short term goals (pain relief, movement restriction, injury management, rehabilitation strategies)
- Long term goals - improving your physical health, injury prevention, improving your posture
Watch our Intro Video
If you have any questions or would like to make an appointment phone 03 9431 6604